- Accelerate Your Cash Flow
Bank-based Accounts Receivable Financing for Small Businesses
Need short-term working capital that supports the pace and needs of your business? With the unique and safe BusinessManager program from Fresno First Bank, your business will receive cash deposited into your operating account every time you submit an invoice – giving you quick access to the money you're owed. So whether you receive payment in 30, 60, or 90 days, you'll still have cash on-hand to:
- Meet payroll
- Add staff to keep up with growing demands
- Purchase new equipment or upgrade technology
- Improve the customer or patient experience
- Take advantage of potential vendor discounts for:
- Upfront or cash
- Prompt payment
- Seize upon new growth opportunities in your industry
More than 30,000 businesses have made BusinessManager the #1 small-business lending alternative in the nation. Visit BusinessManager.com to see how it works and to view video testimonials from business owners, like you.
- Industries it’s perfect for
BusinessManager is an ideal solution for fast-growing businesses like yours. Working with companies like you for more than 30 years has given our BusinessManager team specialized expertise. The program is a great fit for fast-growing industries like Healthcare, Manufacturing, Staffing, Transportation, Energy and Wholesale, and many more. Talk to Fresno First Bank today to see if it's the right fit for you.
- How It Works
1. Fresno First Bank purchases your accounts receivable at a discount, both initially and on an ongoing basis, as new receivables are generated.
2. Funds are deposited into your account, giving you the positive cash flow you need.
3. Using BusinessManager's electronic commerce feature, you then exchange receivables information quickly and easily with your bank through a secure internet site.
4. You also gain access to detailed management reports with important information on aged receivables, customer balances, credit applications, and more.