Hybrid Crowdfunding Loan Program
The purpose of the Fresno First Bank Hybrid Crowdfunding Loan Program is to create greater access to traditional bank financing for growing companies in our surrounding communities.
Companies who raise a minimum of 10% equity capital from "their community" may be eligible for additional bank financing through SBA 7a, SBA 504, the CA State Small Business Loan Guarantee Programs, or traditional bank financing.
- Loan Portfolio Allocation: $10 Million
- Industries: All
- Real Estate Financing: Yes
- Minimum Loan Size: $250,000
- Min. Equity Contribution: 10%*
- Terms:12 months – 10 years
What is Crowdfunding?
Crowdfunding is when a group of people combine their economic power (cash) to support a project, organization or company they believe in--usually via the internet. It is, in fact, the way in which companies and projects have been funded for thousands of years.
Benefits of Hybrid Crowdfunding
For Business Owners
As a business owner, this capital raising ecosystem brings together the tools, technology and training you need to prepare the required documentation to market and complete your funding raise.
Wherever you may be in your business cycle, crowdfunded capital can help you grow at each stage. Through the Hybrid Crowdfunding Loan Program, choose individual or hybrid funding solutions for:
- Startup Capital
- Equipment Financing
- Inventory Financing
- Expansion & Acquisition Financing
- Real Estate Loans
- And more!
Resources and Knowledge Base
* Fees apply. Breakaway Funding charges a 1% loan fee for all credit facilities it secures on your behalf. Fees can be paid from the loan proceeds. Equity requirement subject to change depending on type of transaction. See bank representative for more details.
Still need help? – email@example.com or call us directly at 415-729-9482.